Well, since I haven't posted anything for awhile I thought I would put one up really quick. The Lord continues to use the opportunities He brings me into to mold and make me. I have continued with landscaping here in the community and am learning more and more as I go on. But I just wanted to say that it definitely is not always easy to do this job, but I know it is the perfect will of God for me right now and that truly His grace is sufficient for me! I am learning to lean more and more on His arms and as I go to continue to walk by faith and not by sight. Here are some pictures of a job that we did putting in sod...this was actually fun and I really enjoy laying it because it is just like a puzzle and you can see progress fast! :) Ps. God bless you all and remember to walk by faith and not by sight...even though that can be one of the most hardest and difficult things to do!







Awesome, Nate! And you are so right about it sometimes being hard to just release everything and walk in the faith of knowing He has everything under His control. God bless you as you continue to follow His leading for your life!!!
ReplyDelete