Life is fullll of cycles just in case anyone was wondering! Some are very enjoyable ones and others are harder, but never the less they will always be! One of the previous posts I put up was on laying sod and how I enjoyed it... well here we are again only at another angle of the cycle...taking it up. :) On this particular project we removed all the sod to put in the place of it 5 and a half tons of gravel!!! It was quite the experience and I am VERY grateful that I was not the only one doing it! God gave us huge amounts of grace and we were able to accomplish the job for His glory and honor. Here are some pictures! (Ps. Eric found a dime that was dated back to 1941... I had never seen anything like it!)










Ahhhh...I still can't believe all that pretty lawn is gone! But it looks like you guys did an amazing job getting the gravel all in. Sure looks sharp! ;)
ReplyDelete