Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GOD'S MERCY, In Depths Unknown and Depths Never Known……………….


I honestly have nooooooo idea where to begin this post; but I guess out of the very deepest part of my heart I know that my Heavenly Father, my Daddy and my Lord is merciful! These past several months I have walked through some of the most deepest waters I believe I have yet ever faced. But yet at the VERY same time, I was experiencing the love, compassion and mercy of my Heavenly Father as He has been telling me “PEACE, BE STILL”. You never will know God’s love for you until you really find out how much you need Him. During this time, I found out more than I ever had before of my need for my Father, and that it is so desperate!!!!!!
The painful but yet honest truth is though, is that this was all due to one persons fault…Me. It is due to my failure of not seeking the Lord with my WHOLE heart and nothing else! If I would have had an intimate walk with the Lord before hand…the deeply painful truth is, I would have never have had to walk this path. But that is why I am writing because I know God’s mercy to me more than EVER BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
One night I was meditating on a passage that even now brings me to tears and I still don’t understand the depth of it yet, but it is 2 Corithians 12:9-10; And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. “. God has given this passage to me to cling to as a promise from Him. As I began to apply it to my life I am totally blown away with the meaning of it, and I still am. It is sooooo personal to me, it goes so deep and it is as a token of God’s mercy in my life.
Now it seems as though I am starting a very brand new chapter in my life; a chapter that can never be written with a pen on paper or etched with a knife or a chisel on stone or wood… a chapter that is written by the hand of my Daddy, my Heavenly Father and my God. I have found that the only possibility for this chapter to be written is through my complete surrender to the Lord. Honestly, there has only been a couple times in my life where I have come to this point, but I am certain that I am not being led by chance or mistake. Instead I am being led by my Father.
So I guess in short if there ever could be one, know that your Heavenly Father can only be as real to you as you surrender your WHOLE life to Him. I know that I have not yet finished this race of life God has set before me yet, but I do know one thing; that is that the mercy and grace of my Heavenly Father reaches farther than tongue can tell or eye could ever see!!!! So in short no matter what, you have the choice to………….. TRUST IN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
     All in all, I am so grateful for the lesson God has talk me through all this…again….that learning curve went sooooo deep. But yet, I am now closer with my Heavenly Father and that is all that matters to me now! J If there was only one thing I could tell you through all that has happened, it would be this: God loves you no matter what! If you don’t understand what I mean, I am sorry…but I can’t explain it. The only way you could know if I am telling truth and the only way you would be able to understand what I mean is if you have experienced Christ’s matchless, awesome, wonderful and pure love for you! God bless you! J


                                            



                                        Trusting…Resting…Secure! (God’s Motto For Me)




No comments:

Post a Comment