Saturday, December 18, 2010

Overwhelmed and Having No Clue Where To Even Begin...But Not Giving Up!!!

        This evening I was reading about one of the most difficult and bloodiest prisons in the USA through past history...the prison named Angola in the state Louisianan. As I read it, I was sooooooooo overwhelmed and the burden which I have had for incarcerated inmates was sparked so brightly again! It totally showed me that without the grace of God in my life and Him using me, the mission of reaching prisons is completely out of the picture. I am praying that God would open my eyes to the ways and avenues in which He desires me to reach this locked up world.
     Lord willing, January 23rd I will be in the Florida prisons presenting the Basic and Anger Seminar by Dr. Bill Gothard for 2 weeks. I am already sensing the wait and depth of this opportunity that I have to impact incarcerated inmates for eternity. I feel soooo incapable of this calling on my life and I am crying out to God to go before me, because without Him I am and can do nothing.
      Please, please pray for me if you think of it. Pray that God would give me wisdom and understanding on how to reach these men for Christ. Pray that I would be a TOTALLY open, broken and a willing sacrifice for God's glory so that He can use me in any way He chooses! And lastly, pray that God would go before me filling me with His Spirit and touching these men's hearts and lives, so that when the truth is presented they will be willing to receive it.
      I am soooooo indebted to all you that have prayed for me in the past and to those who continue to pray for me as I pursue God's calling in this area of my life!!! I am encouraged and looking upward, only expecting God to do AWESOME things for His glory! May God bless you all and may He ALONE be glorified!!!



"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." 
Jude 24-25 

1 comment: