Wow, what a CRAZY FUN, ENJOYABLE and AMAZING weekend!!! The Lord opened the opportunity for our
family to visit the
Bates family over the weekend and it was incredible! Just by being around the Bates, you immediately start seeing their love for the Lord and others pouring out of them constantly...therefore I have been impacted by their family for eternity! We had a wonderful time of fellowship that included talking, ministering together in music as families, playing games, shooting, riding horses past midnight under the light of the stars, taking a hike up the 2nd highest mountain in the Smokey Mountains (
Mount LeConte) and spending time around God's Word together! The Bates greatly invested into our families life and I will be forever grateful for their deep love for the Lord and their spirit hospitality! Their passion for the Lord is heart pricking and makes me desire a more intimate walk with Him. So even though it was an EXTREMELY full weekend, my family and I were blessed to over flowing!!!!!! I praise the Lord for godly examples like the Bates family, who care more about their relationship with the Lord and others, then what this world has to offer. I just wanted to share with you all some pictures I took on my my cell phone while we were there, these pictures are not super clear but I think you get the "picture" ;)
 |
| The Bates Home |
 |
| A BEAUTIFUL "Smokey Mountain" Morning! |
 |
| My Hiking Buddy Jackson Bates! |
 |
| Looking up to the top! |
 |
| At the top at last!!! |
 |
| Snack and Water Brake :) |
 |
| Beautiful streams while hiking up the mountain! |
 |
| The Midnight Ride! |
"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." Psalm 121
No comments:
Post a Comment