Saturday, November 19, 2011

A New Beginning, But Never An Ending...

 " I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."  Revelation 1:10-11

My 2nd semester at IMI is now come to a close...but there is a new beginning! Jesus said in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." It is as if you are reborn, re-birthed or renewed the more and more you come to know the face of your Father! Proverbs 4:18 says, "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. " The more and more we look into our Father's face, the more and more we become like Him! It is like a little child coming to his earthly daddy and seeking and relying upon him to know and understand the way in which he should walk the path of life; it's one step at a time, moment by moment and day by day.

Without recognizing your DEEP and intimate need for your Heavenly Father, you have no hope of understanding the way of life that Jesus spoke of in John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." and you have no ability to have His Kingship reign in your life. "But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein." Mark 10:14-15

The only possible way to know your Heavenly Father, is by seeking His face! The more you seek His face, the more you know Him and the less you seek His face, the less you will know Him...you will reap what you sow! John 15 comes to mind, a chapter in which the very vitality of the Christian life is held...it's called ABIDING! John 15:5 says, "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." Abiding is cleaving and clinging to the Father! It is called intimacy! If you say that you do not have time for this, than you should just go ahead and say you care nothing about an inmate relationship with your Father for which was the ONLY purpose you were designed!

Where am I going with this? Well, it is the very reason why you exist! God has created you to have a covenant relationship with Him and in this to know the Father and for the Father to know you! "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. " John 10:14 Therefore, you do not live for yourself anymore, but instead for your Father! I have been learning this VERY importance truth at IMI and I will never regret the time I have taken and by God's grace will continue to take to seek my Father's face...NOTHING IS MORE FULFILLING THAN THIS!

The Lord has taken me again through deep waters this past semester and I do not regret them but I embrace them, for they are the means by which I recognize my need for my Daddy! I want to thank you ALL who have been praying for me, please continue to! :) The Lord has blessed me G.R.E.A.T.L.Y. this semester and I cannot but look forward to seeing what the Lord has for me during this off!!! Remember what your calls is and who you are as a child of God , and then remember the very Word in which He has given you to walk in! ABIDE, TRUST and WAIT in the Lord, for you will never be ashamed!

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." John 15:13-14



Here are some picture from this past semester that I hope will encourage you all...


A Texas Sunset!

IMI Fall Class of 2013 With Dad's

Fall Flowers


God's AWESOME Nature!


IMI Fall Class of 2013

A Texas Evening


IMI Nature Outing


Time Alone...

Wild Flowers

On 11/11/11 

A Peaceful Night...




(NOTE: ALL PICTURES ARE THE PRIVATE PROPERTY AND CURTSY OF OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS...COPYING IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!) ©


"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12


1 comment:

  1. Amen, Nate! Amen a hundred times over. "...for without Me ye can do nothing."

    ReplyDelete