“In the beginning was the Word, and the
Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were created and without Him was not any thing made that was
made.” ~ John 1:1-3
Truly in life or death, this is
all that matters…the WORD! The Lord
continues to impact me with the realization of why I was ever created, and that
was to KNOW Him! Wow, a lot of things change in life when you begin to view it
through these wonderful eyes! Perspectives, motives, outlooks and the WHOLE
meaning of life changes when you begin to realize the purpose for which you
exist and then when you begin to put it all into motion!
I don’t know how to really explain what the Lord has been doing in my life, but I truly know without a shadow of
a doubt that He is leading me and there is evidence in the fruit of blessings…MUCH
evidence! Over this Christmas time I have truly been just overwhelmed, because
I am again seeing the whole reason why Christ came to earth and that
was to G.I.V.E. I didn’t, I don’t and will never deserve my Father’s love
for me, but He continually gives it anew moment by moment and day by day.
It has been a privilege to be
able to spend Christmas with my family and also New Years with the ones who
were still in OK! It is neat to see the different avenues of ministry that my
different siblings are pursuing and how that Lord IS working in their lives!
This next year is going to be a very different year, an interesting year and a
year in which only the One who holds the future has the keys to. But I know I
can rest assured that if my Lord is the Commander in Chief of my life, I have
not one thing to fear because He not only holds the future but He also holds me!
As I continue to work at IMI and
to pursue my studies, I am TOTALLY looking forward to what my Father has for me
the rest of this off semester! Things have been going VERY well at IMI and I
can clearly see God’s finger prints in His work here! The Lord has been
teaching me invaluable lessons which I will never regret learning in the
quietness of my work and in the pursuit of Him in the wilderness! Lessons that I know
that many people might have given half of their life to have known at my age,
but again this is a doing of the Lord and He alones deserves the glory! I am
reminded of the beautiful quote from Hudson Taylor that goes something like this, “God’s work, done in God’s
way, will never lack God’s supply.” Praise the Lord!!!
Lord willing in February I will
be starting my 3rd semester at IMI, what a blessing it has been!
Wow, who knows but God what lies ahead! The burden that the Lord has laid on my
heart still continues to be prison ministry, I will be making some important
contacts in regards to this so if you remember
please pray for God’s will to be done in my life as it is done in
heaven. This is my heart’s cry, desire and passion to see those who are bound
receive freedom, to let the oppressed go free and to trade the pain and sorrow
of a broken life for a life that is whole and perfect within Christ Jesus!!!
(Isa. 60:1-3) With man, this is NOT possible but with God ALL things are
possible! J
Well, that is a little glimpse
into what the Lord has been doing in my life. May the Lord pour out His Spirit
of purity and love upon you all this New Year as you set your heart to fully
seek Him without return!
“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1Thessalonians 5:23
Blessings…
Nate
Isa.
61:1-3
Ps. here are some pictures from my time at IMI and from my time with my family. If you want to see more of what my family is up to, please visit our website at
www.12paines.com )
At IMI...
 |
| Building A Retaining Wall |
 |
| Digging Up Stones... :) |
 |
| Christian and Christopher...My Two Working Pals ;) |
 |
| Burning Brush! |
 |
| Cutting Wood... |
 |
| My Third Workin Pal! ;) |
 |
| The Beloved Old Gray...He's My Workin Truck! ;) |
 |
| Haling Brush...Lots Of It!!! |
Time In OK With My Family...
 |
| Giving IS The True Meaning of Christ's Birth! |
 |
| The Beauty of Christmas!!! |
 |
| Mmmmm...A Favorite!!! :D |
 |
| Smile... |
 |
Blessings From Friends!
|
 |
| Three of Sisters...Hannah, Abby and Brielle |
 |
| The G.R.E.A.T. Blessing of God's Provision! |
 |
| The New Property The Lord Has Provided For Our Family (1) |
 |
| "He leadeth me beside the still waters, he restoreth my soul" (2) |
 |
| God Beauty In His Creation!!! (3) |
 |
| Enjoying the West!!! |
 |
| "The heavens declare the glory of God, the firmament showeth His handy work" |
 |
| In Awe... |
 |
| Abiding IN Him! |
"God's work, done in God's way, will never lack God's supply" Hudson Taylor
Awesome!! post!! praying for ya bro!! God Bless You!! =)
ReplyDeleteLOve it!....Thanks for sharing Naticus!
ReplyDelete