I cannot express the joy, happiness and excitement I have
right now knowing that God has given me another day, breath and moment to live!
Not only this, but the Lord has given me special
friends and family who pray, encourage and uplift me before the Father
continually in order that His Kingdom might be glorified! Wow, I stand in awe
at my Father’s tender love and mercy which He bountifully pours out on me day
by day when I TOTALLY am undeserving of any of these things….GOD IS GOOD!
Take a moment today, stop and thank your Father
for all that HE has blessed
you with and glorify Him today in all
that you do, for this is truly the reason why you exist… to know the Father and
in knowing Him therefore you glorify Him! Thank you ALL so much for your
prayers, encouragement and sacrifices you have made for me on behalf of the
furtherance of His Kingdom within me, I will NEVER be the same because of them!
Abide, Rest and Continue in Him A.L.O.N.E… (John 15)
In Him Alone With Much Love and Gratitude,
~
Nate - Isa. 61:1-3
“For
in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his
tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6 And now shall mine head be
lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his
tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the
LORD.” Psalm 27:5-6

Nate, you are a solid source of encouragement!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! :)
Ruthie