Wow…2013, come and gone, but God still remains the same
forever. It is an unlimited, vast and unmeasurable thought to think of God’s
faithfulness and love to me in the year of 2013. If I was to sum up last year,
I would do so by quoting one of my favorite Psalms, Psalm 23.
As a faithful and kind Shepherd, whether it has been on
the mountaintop experiences or down in a dark lonely valley, my heavenly Father
has never left me nor forsaken me! He has abundantly provided for my EVERY need
and continues to strength me as I return to His Word and prayer for
restoration. Yes, even though the challenging experiences will come, I can rest
completely secure and confident of
my Father’s love and care for me, His Word promises this. I love a quote I once
heard that has become a reality in my walk with the Lord, “There has never been a valley so deep, that my Father’s love was not
deeper still.”
So I only look forward with great expectation, courage
and joy to see what my Father has in store for this New Year! God continues to
press on my heart more than ever the desire to minister to the poor, sick,
needy and captive and to see them set free through the revelation of the power
of God’s matchless love for them! In conjunction with this, Lord willing I will
continue to attend the International Ministerial Institute for a fourth year
and finish with a BA in biblical ministry, while helping with other doors of
opportunity as the Lord brings them my way.
My desire for this New Year and the years to come if God
tarries, is that He would be glorified (recognized) and that daily I would
continue to be conformed more and more to His image. So as you reflect on the
year of 2013 and look forward to this New Year, choose to REMEMBER how your heavenly Father has poured out His love upon you
and count the blessings that He daily bestows upon you!
“This I recall to my mind, therefore have I
hope. 22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we
are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new
every morning: great is thy
faithfulness. 24
The LORD is my portion, saith
my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 25
The LORD is good unto them that
wait for him, to the soul that seeketh
him. 26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly
wait for the salvation of the LORD.”
Lamentations 3:21-26
Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year! J
Amen! May God bless you more and more with each passing year.
ReplyDeleteServing Jesus,
Marie