Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Moving Where God Moves...

“And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.”

~ Exodus 13:21-22 ~

I have had the privilege of spending the month of June with my family in Oklahoma and I have immensely enjoyed it! The memories that we have made together are priceless and something that I will always treasure in my heart. God has blessed me more than I know with a family who not only loves me, but also desires God’s best for my life.

Whether it has been working on our property clearing or burning brush, mowing and weed whacking, picking blackberries, updating our family website (12paines.com), swimming in our pool, shooting skeet, fishing or just taking walks the opportunities to fellowship with my family have been endless and I praise God for that! I have learned so much while being at home and continue to gain a deeper appreciation for those who love me the most.


June has come to a close and July is now peaking its head over the horizon. The Lord has laid it on my heart to return to IMI July 5th to work on campus and continue studying. I trust that as His Presence leads me He will accomplish all that He desires to do in and through me for His recognition.

Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun with your family!!!
    ~Brooke~

    ReplyDelete