“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
“The steps of a good man
are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.Though he fall, he shall
not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.”
“But as it is
written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart
of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”
~ Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 37:23-24 and 1
Corinthians 2:9 ~
These passages come to mind as I ponder God’s moving hand
in my life. He is ever merciful and provides for every need that His children
have. He has promised to never leave nor forsake those who seek Him with their
whole heart.
The Lord has led me to move to Florida and take a full
time job working in a male correctional facility. This is a “big leap” for me
with many unknown factors, but I KNOW the One who leads me. January 3rd, 2015, I will be moving
and begin my first work day January 5th, 2015.
As I have prayerfully considered this opportunity, Father
has been faithful to remind me that HE IS WITH ME and will not fail me. He has
led me into this and will lead me through it. With Him as my Life and strength,
I have nothing to fear.
I will be facilitating a dorm of 50 male inmates,
teaching and training them biblical principles. This is something that I have
desired to do for a couple years and the Lord has now opened the door. I would
GREATLY appreciate your prayers, as I walk forward on the ground that my Lord
and Savior Jesus Christ has already won.
I am not fighting
for the victory; I stand in the victory that has ALREADY been won. I don’t
go with my own weapons, for I have been given the whole armor of Jesus Christ,
the Righteous. Clothed and cloaked in His righteousness and operating by His Life,
I live.
Thank you ALL for your encouragement, prayers and
support. I am blessed and walk upon the shoulders of those who have gone before
me. Don’t give up praying, for as Oswald Chambers stated, “Prayer does not
equip us for greater works – prayer is the greater work” Continue on, praying
always with all prayer and fervency for the Body of Christ, that God might
accomplish ALL that He desires according to His eternal purpose!
God bless you all,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
“God, send me anywhere, only go with me.
Lay any burden on me, only sustain me. And sever any tie in my heart except the
tie that binds my heart to Yours.”
David Livingstone
No comments:
Post a Comment