A little over a week and a half ago, I had the privilege of traveling to Tennessee and spending some time with family and friends. It was truly refreshing for me just to rest, refocus, enjoy fellowship with other believers and seek the Lord.
While I was in TN, I was able to see my first little nephew,
"Carson" Paine, and spend some time with my brother and sister-in-law. WOW... it was so awesome but at the same time a little different with the fact of just becoming an uncle! ;D Carson is truly a BIG answer to prayer and I praise the Lord for another mouth to glorify Him!
 |
| Abby and Carson |
 |
| Johnny, Abby and Me |
 |
| Mom and Abby |
 |
| Jackson Bates' Masterpiece... |
 |
| Brandon Keilen and some of the Bates enjoying the outdoors. |
 |
| Judson Bates moving UP in life! ;) |
 |
| Cookout for Memorial Day! |
 |
| Ballgame with the Bates little league |
 |
| Chad at his job posing for a picture on one of the pieces of equipment. |
I also had the opportunity to attend an
Advanced Training Institute regional family conference with my younger sister Abby. God really spoke to me during this time and confirmed direction He had been giving me. It was a blessings to see old friends and to find out what God was doing in their lives.
While I was at the Nashville conference, I had an opportunity to share with both the students and families of not only what God has done in my life through my time at
IMI, but also what He is continuing to do in the prisons of Florida. God gave me the specific words to say both times and I praise Him for that! Thank you all for praying for me during this time...your prayers were answered!
 |
| The Nashville Training Center |
 |
| Abby and I enjoying a coffee date! |
 |
| Special Friends... |
I truly praise the Lord for the family and friends that He has brought into my life to mold and shape me into the image of Jesus Christ. I would not be the same without a single one of them. It is also such a blessing and encouragement to know that I am not alone in my walk with Christ, but that there are many who make up the WHOLE of the Body who together are accomplishing God's eternal purpose throughout all ages!
No comments:
Post a Comment