"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. " Proverbs 3:5-6
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Full Days...
Well, it has been a little while since I last posted anything but my header says it all...lol! God has blessed me with an awesome opportunity to work with a young man here at HQ doing landscaping around the community! We usually start at about 8 or so in the morning and continue work until about 5 in the evening. We just about do everything; all the way from simply mowing a lawn and making it look nice to retrieving carp out of a flooded field! Prior to this opportunity, I had been praying and seeking the Lord over what direction He wanted me to take to begin preparing for the future with my finances. The Lord challenged me to wait and trust in Him and now after waiting for several months He has provided this job for the present time! I do enjoy working outside and just allowing myself to be engulfed with the beauty of God's wonderful creation!!! I do not have pictures to post of it yet, but Lord willing they should be coming soon! :) May God bless you all as you wait on Him to provide for you and take care of your needs, because He promises to if we are faithful to Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment