Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Opening Hearts And Lives...

Today has been the best day yet! Why? Because God has begun to open the hearts of these inmates to the point where they are willing to talk, share and confirm the truths that they are hearing. I was able to share a couple testimonies with them from my own life. After I did this, it was like I was speaking on there level and in a way in which they could relate! I was sooooo encouraged especially after I gave them a testimony on the area of what God's standard of music is, using a life experience of my own and what the Lord had taught me through it. After sharing this, quite a few inmates raised their hand and wanted to comment on what I said and I believe ALL of them that commented agreed with me; and some of them verbally stated there appreciation for the testimony in front of the whole group!!! I know this was not do to me...but instead a working of my Father! Please continue to pray, because as of right now I know the Enemy is TOTALLY bond and helpless to stop God's work in the prison! PTL!!! Well...I should hit the hay but I just wanted to give you all that are praying a quick but important update! You all are like brothers and sisters and I thank the Lord for you TONS!!!! God bless you all tonight! :) Ps. Thanks for all your encouragement...You ALL ARE THE BEST!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment