Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another day has gone by...but with GOD'S Blessing...

Today went well. The inmates are still open and I believe that the Lord is still doing a visible work in the hearts of these precious men! I honestly can ONLY thank the Lord for this opportunity to stretch me past my comfort zone for His glory. It has been a challenge to be away from everyone that is very close and near to me, but when I look at it in the light that this is the calling God has given me, that I am fulfilling it and lives are being touched I can only be thankful...and you know what? I MEAN T.H.A.N.F.U.L! Even though it can be a challenge missing everyone, God is special to me and He IS my ALL in ALL!!! I realize that yes I might be far away from everything I am use to, but when an inmate comes up to you and thanks you for coming because that shows to him that there is still people who care out there...my perspective changes, worries melt away and I am strengthened to take hope. Every time I look to the Lord about these kind of things on my heart, I am quickly remind "I am with you and have gone before you". Again, with a family and brothers and sisters in Christ who are NO doubt praying...what more could I ask for? I AM BLESSED! I have seen my Daddy's hand and continue to...so therefore I am keeping my focus on Christ! Please continue to pray that the inmates would keep an open heart which only will become more and more open to the powerful truths of the Word of God, that can transform their lives. I am looking forward to what the Lord is going to do through the rest of the week and can ONLY expect great things! God bless you all!!!!

Trusting...Resting...Secure!!!


"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you ALWAY, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:19-20 



No comments:

Post a Comment