Monday, January 31, 2011

A Restful Weekend and Monday...

       Today I didn't go into the prisons due to scheduling. Tomorrow I will be leaving bright and early to go to my next prison and present the Anger Resolution Seminar (probably before MANY of you even think about opening your eyes...lol). Lord willing, I will be doing that and then finishing with this seminar Thursday. It was a privilege to spend the weekend with my Grandparents visiting and enjoying the warm weather! Sunday was my last day with them, so I decided to go out and shoot some pictures at a near by pond before leaving my Grandparents to head back to the northern part of FL where I am now. I was able to see a small gator and a couple different kinds of birds, along with all the beauty of southern land!
       God has been good to me and as I stop and reflect on all that has happened since I have left my home, I guess I am HUMBLED!!! Just to know God is real, He loves me, He doesn't change and I can come before His feet at anytime and He stoops down and patiently listens to me is beyond a miracle! I am trusting Him for His power to go before me in this next prison that I will be working in this week. But you know what? As I reflect on last week and KNOW that soooo many precious brothers and sisters were praying for me, by God's grace I can RUN straight ahead as I yield myself to Him, assured that nothing will stop me from accomplishing God's best in the prison! God bless you all and thank you for your prayers because I don't know what I could possibly do without them...you all are a life saver and all that has been accomplished so far for God's Kingdom is greatly do to you and your prayers....THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!!

Here are a couple pictures I took before leaving my Grandparents house this Sunday...

A Blue Bird


TONS of Moss!!!!

A Fish Hawk

A Fish Hawk WITH a small fish!


WARNING: DEADLY FIRE ANT HILL!!!!!

MILLIONS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A Small Gator





This is Gator Land!!!

Tangerine Tree


Don't ever doubt it...God is GOOD!!!

  "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good."Genesis 1:31


Trusting, Resting, Secure!!!
Psalm 37: 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment