I can't explain it...but right now I have more peace about going to IMI then I have ever had before!!!!! My perspective of going has changed and I have peace! Before hand, I have had a lot of doubts and fears about committing the next 3 years of my life to the International Ministerial Institute in Texas but God has changed my heart.
This coming Saturday I will be flying out to TX to attend a seminary that focuses first and foremost on deepening your walk with the Lord, and then teaches you many counseling skills that I will be needing to further my future ministry in the prisons. The Lord has SUPER clearly showed me that this is His perfect will for my life at this time and I CAN'T wait to see what the Lord is going to do through through it! If you think of me especially during the next 3 years, I would ask one prayer request that I would desire to see happen during this time; that I would NEVER loose my focus on my relationship with my Savior! Anything else can happen to me BUT this!
I am excited, encouraged and pressing towards the mark God has given me...so in short....I AM SOME KINDA BLESSED!!!!! Each one of you that have been praying for me are a blessing that words cannot explain....if I was to try to explain how much you all have been a blessing to me, you would FOR SURE loose me in my tears of deep appreciation for your encouragement and Christ like love I have seen in you. Don't take these words lightly...because I mean them with all of my heart!
After spending 3 months at IMI, I will be returning Lord willing to Chicago and taking a job with the Institute to help fund my next semester, this will be a huge blessing! I also wanted to let you all know that when I come back in three months I will try my best to update you on all that the Lord is doing, because during my time in TX I will have no communication with anyone outside of my family, due to IMI's focus on spending this specific time with the Lord. So on my "off time" (which will be every other 3 months) I will do my best to update my blog and let you all know how God is working in my life.
But until then, just KNOW that each one of you have been a blessing in my life and I ask that God would return 100 fold in blessings on your head! God bless you and keep you, and cause His face to shine upon, and be gracious unto you giving you COMPLETE peace in Him!!!
Sincerely Your Brother in Christ,
Nate
Isa. 61:1-3
Definitely going to miss you man!
ReplyDeleteWe're all praying for ya Nate... God bless....
ReplyDelete