Saturday, February 5, 2011

I am HOME!!!!

      Well, I am home!!! I want to start off this post with asking you to forgive me, because I honestly have no clue where to begin and end it...SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! But, I am always so grateful and thankful that I can sit back and say with all my heart...GOD IS SOOOO GOOD! If there is any good that has come of the past 2 weeks...I sure know who the glory is due to.
Thursday was my last day presenting the Anger Resolution Seminar in my prison. As I finished it and was heading to leave the chapel, I had a great peace that I by God's grace I had accomplished my Father's will. No, not because everything turned out perfect or definitely not because I did such a good job...all it was do to was GOD'S work through me! I look back over the past 2 weeks and I stand in complete awe of what my Daddy did for me in touching the lives of these criminals. And then at the very same time, I am TOTALLY humbled to tears knowing that if it had not been for Brothers and Sisters in Christ who were faithfully praying for me...the question comes to mind "Where would I even be?".
      I am soooooooo very thankful for this awesome opportunity that has only deepened my burden for prison ministry and has given me a greater love for the men that are incarcerated! Many of them are my brothers in Christ who have a deeper walk with the Lord than most men I know! God can do ANYTHING!!! It doesn't matter the sin or even the consequence of the sin, God STILL CAN USE YOU!!! Just remember that!!! He is ever faithful, loves you and will never let you go!!!! Many of these men in prison have found these words as foundational to their very survival in the incarcerated world. They believe them and stand upon them!
      So I guess in short, I have a WHOLE list of specific things that God did while I was there and I know He did them and not me! Thank you all for your prayers and God has truly challenged me and given me a deeper walk with Him during this time! I am now looking forward how God will continue to open doors of opportunity for me to reach inmates for His glory. If you think of me in the future, please pray one specific thing; that I would NEVER loose my focus of my relationship with my Father. This is key to being used of the Lord and no matter what I go through I NEVER want to loose sight of my Father! God bless you all and just you YOU ALL ARE A HUGE BLESSING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Trusting, Resting, Secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment