The Lord has opened up the door for me to go on this next guys Journey to the Heart! I am very excited, because I can't wait to get away again and spend some super quality time with the Lord!!! I am going to be having I believe 9 guys on my team and I know God has already gone before me, because I am placing it all in His hands.
It is really exciting to see the Lord work in the hearts and lives of young men who are committed to serving Christ! If you think of me, please keep us in your prayers because the Journey will be starting today and will go until the 2nd of August! Thank you guys for praying and I am looking forward to what the Lord is going to do through it all!
PS. Psalm 27:4 is the rhema God gave for this Journey,
"One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. "
No comments:
Post a Comment