Monday, August 15, 2011

God's Faithfulness...


"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD." Lamentations 3:21-26



      Here in Chicago, the weather has been breath taking! In the morning the air is cool, droplets of water cling to the blades of grass, the sun streams through the sky beaming its rays down to earth while the plants and vegetation show their beautiful deep colors of green! One morning I remember stepping outside and heading off to work, when I experienced all this...it was incredible! It was like a burden had been lifted and I had a knew energy to meet the day.
     This experience is exactly how the Lord wants us to experience Him early in the morning, in prayer and in His Word. He wants us to be awed at His holiness, He wants us to be refreshed by the washing of the water of the Word and by the Light that the Holy Spirit shines into those lives that will except Him. I don't understand why the Lord loves me so much, but I know He does!
     Take advantage of the early morning hours. God is waiting to meet with you and ready to pour out upon you the living water of Life, whereby is the only means by which we have new Life! Allow the Lord to fill you up in the morning with His Spirit, so that He can pour you out upon the lives of others through out the day, impacting them for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment