Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Arkansas...


Who would have thought years ago that Arkansas would hold the very plans God had for me at the end of the year 2012 into 2013 … I wouldn't have! ;) But all in all my Father remains the same and tenderly leads me as a Good Shepherd would lead His beloved sheep. I am reminded of a profound quote from David Livingstone that God has made a passion of my heart,

“Lord, send me anywhere,
Lay any burden on me,
only sustain me.
Sever any ties but the tie
that binds me to Thy service
and to They heart.”

The Lord has opened up the door of opportunity for me to work underneath ChaplainHolyfield in Little Rock Arkansas during my off semester. My time here at Little Rock will consist mostly of doing seminars in prisons (Arkansas and Florida), practical training/application in prison ministry and other avenues that the Lord will open to me during this time. Even for the short period that I have been here, God already has been teaching me valuable lessons of trusting, resting and abiding IN Him in prayer and in His Word! PtL!!! J

I do not know exactly all the Lord has in mind for this season of time, but I DO know without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord CLEARLY told me to come and that He has ever so lovingly reassured me that it is here that He will provide for my EVERY need!!!! In the hymn All The Way My Savior Leads Me it says,

“All the way my Saviour leads me; What have I to ask beside? Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who thro’ life has been my guide? Heav’nly peace, divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell! For I know what’ere befall me, Jesus doeth all things well; For I know what’ere befall me, Jesus doeth all things well”

Yes, this is who my Father is and I am learning day by day to trust Him!!! If you think of me, I would greatly appreciate your prayers…it is not easy walking in the narrow Way, but it’s the ONLY Way! Pray that God would continue to deepen my love for Him and His Word and that as He sends me out to declare Christ’s triumphant power and Kingship over Satan and ALL his power. Also pray specifically that ALL principalities and powers which have set themselves against God’s Kingdom would be bound and that the Good News would fall upon soft soil and open ears!

I cannot thank you enough for your prayers for I truly believe that they are an avenue by which God’s blessing is poured out upon me and others! May God bless you as you continue to wait, abide and trust in Him…remember,

“They who trust Him fully, find Him fully true”!






No comments:

Post a Comment