Friday, February 22, 2013

Continued Training, Learning, Experience and Growth!

As many opportunities and possibilities of ministry continue to unfold before me, I ALWAYS have room  to take time and spend it learning at the feet of my Master! Saturday, February 23rd 2013, is the beginning date of my 5th semester at IMI in Texas! Lord willing, I will be finishing my 5th semester around the 24th of May, 2013.

This off semester has been one of the most trying but FRUITFUL off semesters that I have had since attending the International Ministerial Institute, but God has been leading me by the hand the whole way! He has NEVER forsaken me once and has ALWAYS been faithful to reveal more of the Father to me as I humble myself, recognize my desperate need for Him and seek His face! I am reminded of my daily need for Him through Isaiah 55:6-13,

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. "

It is to this end that I live my life by the grace of God! I have no other reason to exist than that God might be glorified through my very being! This is the cry and prayer of my heart, that HE alone might be glorified!

So as the Lord might bring me to your mind, PLEASE pray that the Lord would continue to draw me into a closer walk with Himself moment by moment and that through this, His LIFE within me, and this alone, may testify to others of His existence, Kingship and authority throughout the entire world! Thank you ALL for your prayers and support, YOU ARE A HUGE BLESSING TO ME AND MANY! God bless you with peace as you continue to walk in the Way of Life abiding in His Word and in prayer daily!




Blessings My Friends...
                                 Nate
                              Isa. 61:1-3

2 comments:

  1. You go bro! Praying for you! I am really going to miss you!

    ~ Chad...Ps. 121:1-2
    ....hf....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog. Thank you for going out of your way and taking a selfless act by serving the Lord through prison ministry. I will add you on my prayer list. May God be forever with you, keep seeking Him, and never quit, no matter what happens. John 15 is also my favorite chapter, and we actually memorized it with the family. :)
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete