Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ONLY God...


     Much ground was covered in the last two weeks, but I believe that this is only just the BEGINNING to what the Lord is going to do in bringing bound, hopeless and discouraged inmates to freedom in His Kingdom!!!  Hundreds of inmates had the opportunity to hear the Good News of Christ’s redeeming power and love through the IBLP Seminars!

     Wardens, Chaplains, officers and staff where greatly impacted by the power of God’s Word moving upon the hearts and souls of the fettered.  Yes, ONLY God can do this so He ALONE deserves the praise!!! ONLY God can bind up the broken hearted, proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of prison to those who are bound!

     ONLY God can give beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness…why would He do this? THAT THOSE WHO ARE DELIVERED MIGHT BE CALLED TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE PLANTING OF THE LORD THAT GOD MIGHT BE GLORIFIED!!! (Isa. 61:1-3)

     Thank you ALL for your prayers…I feel soooooo inadequate to express to you my gratitude for each of you who prayed for us!!! Even though you might not have seen what took place through your prayers, I want you to know I did, the IBLP Prison MinistryStaff did, the officers and prison staff did and most of all, the INMATES did!!! May the Lord continue to draw thousands upon thousands to His face because of the seeds of truth that were planted in the fertile soil of the hearts of men!


Here is a graduation photo of the inmates, Chaplain and I who did the Anger Resolution Seminar the 2nd week while we were in Miami Florida…





This was the IBLP Prison Ministry Team who facilitated the all the seminars during our 2 weeks in Florida…





God bless you ALL and THANK YOU again for being used of God to impact MANY souls for eternity!!!


"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."


In His Service,
                                Nate
                                Isa. 61:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment