“This
I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his
compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great
is thy faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:21-23
I am overwhelmed by the mercy that my Father has towards ALL men!
Truly every day is a blessing and a miracle of its own! These past two weeks of prison ministry were
in NO exception!
In facilitating the Basic Seminar and multiple Anger Seminars
in the prisons of Florida, I saw God move in some of the mightiest ways! I had
the privilege of working with well over 500 inmates whose sentences ranged from
life without parole to short term sentences. At one correctional institution, the Anger Seminar
was live streamed by video to death row, which gave the opportunity for around
350 extra inmates to hear the liberating truth of God’s awesome Word!
During one of the Anger Seminars, an inmate stated, “I have learned
more in the last two days, than in the past 6 months I have been saved.”
Another inmate said that in his 30 plus years of being saved, he had NEVER
heard anything like that which the Anger Seminar had to offer! All in all we will
never know until Heaven, how deeply these seeds of truth have gone and how they will continue to bring forth MUCH fruit in the hearts of the men who received them.
So in short, I want to say THANK YOU from the depths of my
heart for your prayers and encouragement! God has done a mighty work in the
hearts and lives of many inmates, giving them hope and strength to press on
toward a more fruitful and intimate relationship with their Creator!
No comments:
Post a Comment