Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Precious Moments...

The Lord blessed me with a very precious opportunity to spend a week in Florida with my family, grandparents and some close friends...wow, I am SO blessed! :')'''' If you have any family members, siblings, grandparents or relatives that are still living, PLEASE cherish each moment with them because they are a fleeting vapor that will soon disappear. My grandma's health is declining very rapidly, so it truly was an honor to spend some more time with her while I still had an open door.

As friends and family, we enjoyed our time together in all circumstances! Whether it was going to a beach early in the morning or later in the evening, sitting around talking, playing shuffle board, ping pong, or just taking walks here and there together, it was ALL one huge blessing from the Lord! Friends are a gift from the Lord, but there IS a Friend that sticks even closer  than a brother, and that Friend is Jesus Christ!

Here are some pictures of our time together in Florida...



















  "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" 
Psalm 133:1

3 comments:

  1. where in Florida did you visit? if you don't mind me asking((: I used to live near Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in multiple areas of Florida...Clearwater,Ocala,Wewahitchka, Brooksville and other areas.

      Delete
  2. Your chronicles with Christ through prison ministry are such an inspiration. Thanks for always reminding me of God's perfect timing and unprejudiced forgiveness. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete