Sunday, February 9, 2014

Florida Prison Ministry Update (Week 2)

All I can really say is that I KNEW people were praying and that God was answering those prayers!!! What God did this past week was unmatched to anything I have ever experienced in the 3+years of prison ministry that I have had the open door of opportunity to help in! There were challenges I faced that I had never faced before and blessings that came that I had never witnessed.

God is sooooooo GOOD and answers prayer, PRAISE HIS NAME!

This last week I had the privilege of working at the LowellAnnex Correctional Institution with around 112-120 women. This was a first-time experience for me to do a seminar in a women’s facility, but God showed Himself strong day by day. The women were extremely receptive to the truth and didn’t miss a heartbeat in taking notes. On graduation day (Thursday), around 10 women raised their hands to give their lives over to the Kingship and authority of Jesus Christ and others surrendered areas of their heart to the Lord that they had been holding on to.

Another amazing event that took place this last week was on Wednesday. I had the opportunity to visit the Lancaster Youth Offenders facility and share with them a message the Lord had laid on my heart. There were around 70 young men who were attending and they paid close attention to what the Lord had to say. The Lord truly met us there and God spoke in a mighty way for His glory!

So in short, thank you Thank You THANK YOU for all the prayers that you have been praying for God’s Kingdom to move forward, He has been answering your prayers in a tremendous way for His recognition!!! Please continue to pray as this is our last week of the three for doing the IBLPseminars. Pray that there would be open and broken hearts to receive the seed of the Word of God and that it would take root and bear much fruit for God’s glory.
Blessings,
                Nate Paine
                Isaiah 61:1-3

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.  22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:  23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.  24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,  25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.  ~ Jude 21-25
               


Here are pictures of the IBLP prison ministry team that God provided to help cover 8 seminars this week consisting of around 600 inmates,



No comments:

Post a Comment