“The hoary head is
a crown of glory, if
it be found in the way of righteousness. Children's children are the crown of old men;
and the glory of children are
their fathers.”
Proverbs 16:11,17:6
This past weekend I had the privilege and honor of spending
time with my Grandpa. Words cannot describe the blessing it is to have a
grandparent who walks in the fear of the Lord. Grandpa is an excellent example to me in
many ways, but the most significant way would be by his delight in the
Word. Grandpa not only speaks of how important the Word of God is, his
life testifies of it.
Grandpa, thank you for loving me enough to pass on a
godly heritage with which I have and will continue to reap the eternal rewards
of. May God bless you 100 fold for the investment you have made, not only in my
life but also in the lives of thousands of others, whether overseas or here in
America. I love you and praise God for you!
Here are some pictures of our time together…
![]() |
| Uncle, Aunt and Grandpa |



















It's nice that your Grandfather is Christian and that he spends one on one time with you. Your photography is amazing!
ReplyDeletePtL! I love shooting pictures of God's creation! :D I AM BLESSED! ;)
DeleteNate! Looks like we missed out on a great time! ='(
ReplyDeleteErin and I would have loved to be with ya'll!
Hope to come visit you in sunny Florida!
~ Chad & Erin and Lil' Carson