I cannot explain the joy and excitement that floods my soul as I see many souls turning to Christ in the Florida prisons. This I know without a shadow of a doubt is due to YOU who are praying! God is answering your prayers and doing mighty things!!!
This last week, I had the privilege of facilitation the Basic Life Principles Seminar in two correctional compounds. There was a lot of spiritual warfare which directly indicated the powerful work that God was doing in the prisons. Around 8-9 stood to give their lives over to the Kingship of Jesus Christ and many others stood recognizing their need for a deeper relationship with their Savior.
While I was in the Panhandle, I was able to visit the coast and enjoy some amazing sunrises and sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico! WOW, God is so good and His mercies are new every morning, GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS!!! Here are a couple quick photos I took while in the Panhandle,






No comments:
Post a Comment