Blessings…
Can you measure your blessings? Can you count them? What if
every blade of grass was a quill, the oceans ink and the skies made of
parchment, could you right them all?
If I was to answer this question, I would have to say my
blessings are without number just as sand on the see shore is. I am reminded of
the promise God made to Abraham in Genesis 15,
“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision,
saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. And
Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the
steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? And Abram said, Behold, to me
thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir. And,
behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine
heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the
stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed
be. And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.”
It was from this blessing that the Messiah, Jesus Christ,
the Lamb of God, entered into the world to save all of humanity!
Oh how blessed we really are…thank God for it!!!!
This weekend I was able to spend time
with some of my family in the Panhandle of Florida. WOW…what an encouragement
they are and how much fun it is to be with them. Their worth is priceless and
their value indescribable, because they are each made in the image of God and
called to honor and glorify Him. Praise the Lord!









Love these pics of Carson!! How is your family doing? They haven't posted on their blog in quite a long time. I noticed that all of Hannah's information is gone. I hope everyone is OK! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Becky, My family is doing well and keeping very busy, hence the reason for the delay of posting on their website. ;) Thank you for asking!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!